We are looking for a Inventories and Checkouts Coordinator to join our team! This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, joining an experienced, friendly and energetic team, who thrive on team work in a positive and vibrant atmosphere. With plenty of social opportunities, fun incentives and a continuous progression path in the business, you'll find yourself part of something much bigger than you expected.
Location - Intergen House, Hove
Hours - 5-day working week – Monday to Friday (9am – 6pm)
Clean UK driving licence is required
We’re proud to offer;
- An attractive salary which will vary due to experience
- Loyalty days for length of service
- Day off for your birthday!
- Incentivised uncapped commission and performance bonuses!
- Company socials
- That all important pension scheme to save for your retirement
- ARLA/Propertymark qualifications funded by us! (Subject to T&C’s)
- Modern offices, technology and refreshment facilities
- Health assured app for all your wellbeing need
The primary focus of the role is to :
- Deposit Return Negotiations with Landlords & Tenants
- General Office Admin Tasks - such as the booking and arrangement of inventories & checkouts (internal / outsource team), checking / saving returned inventories, administering end of tenancy bookings on checkout portal, organising keys etc.
- May be required to carry out ad hoc administrative tasks from time-to-time
- Will be required to carry out Inventories, Checkouts & Property Inspections
The ideal candidate would have experience in the industry although this is not essential. This position would suit a confident self-motivated person with excellent customer care skills, along with the ability to work as part of a team. You should also be:
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong customer service and organisation skills.
- Good timekeeping
- Confident self-motivated person with excellent customer care skills
- Team player
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to structure day and prioritise workload
- Able to work well in a high-pressured environment
Brand Vaughan is an independent, award winning estate agency covering the Brighton & Hove area specialising in residential sales and lettings. Considered as the most forward thinking and customer focused estate agency in the region, Brand Vaughan’s professional and dedicated team brings sellers and buyers together in a mutually beneficial way. Its innovative approach has achieved enviable results as Brighton & Hove’s top selling and letting offices in recent years as well as being a Sunday Times Gold & Rightmove winning agency on numerous occasions.