We are looking for a Lettings Renewals and Administration Coordinator to join our team! This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, joining an experienced, friendly and energetic team, who thrive on team work in a positive and vibrant atmosphere. With plenty of social opportunities, fun incentives and a continuous progression path in the business, you'll find yourself part of something much bigger than you expected.
Location - Intergen House, Hove
Hours - 5-day working week – Monday to Friday (9am – 6pm)
We’re proud to offer;
- An attractive salary which will vary due to experience
- Loyalty days for length of service
- Day off for your birthday!
- Incentivised uncapped commission and performance bonuses!
- Company socials
- That all important pension scheme to save for your retirement
- ARLA/Propertymark qualifications funded by us! (Subject to T&C’s)
- Modern offices, technology and refreshment facilities
- Health assured app for all your wellbeing need
Responsibilities & duties
- Negotiating Tenancy renewals and increase in rent, drawing up relevant tenancy / notices.
- Dealing with all aspects of tenancy renewals on all properties.
- Liaising with Landlord and Tenants to negotiate new terms of contracts.
- Sending out agreements and documentation via Adobe sign.
- Updating tenancy deposit scheme details
- Dealing with any change in sharers by obtaining tenant references and sending out new tenancy agreements.
- Adding properties, tenants’ details and uploading documents to the checkout system.
- Responsible for answering the phone, greeting callers, establishing reason for calling, and resolving queries.
- Organising keys in readiness for appointments and contractors.
- Scanning, reviewing, and organising documents.
- Ad hoc Data Entry & Administrative projects.
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong customer service and organisation skills.
- Good timekeeping
- Confident self-motivated person with excellent customer care skills
- Team player
- Be target driven and tenacious
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to structure day and prioritise workload
- Able to work well in a high-pressured environment
Our commitment to you
- We will empower you to make improvements and entrust you with responsibility
- We will seek out your ideas and ask for your opinion
- You will be surrounded by supportive people, working together with a common goal
- Your role will be understood by others in the organisation
- We make business decisions based on reason, conscience, and legitimate rule
- We will create and enhance opportunities for you to learn
- We will review and discuss your progress with you regularly
Brand Vaughan is an independent, award winning estate agency covering the Brighton & Hove area specialising in residential sales and lettings. Considered as the most forward thinking and customer focused estate agency in the region, Brand Vaughan’s professional and dedicated team brings sellers and buyers together in a mutually beneficial way. Its innovative approach has achieved enviable results as Brighton & Hove’s top selling and letting offices in recent years as well as being a Sunday Times Gold & Rightmove winning agency on numerous occasions.