We are looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Administrator to join our team! This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, joining an experienced, friendly and energetic team, who thrive on team work in a positive and vibrant atmosphere. With plenty of social opportunities, fun incentives and a continuous progression path in the business, you'll find yourself part of something much bigger than you expected.
Location - Brighton Marina
Hours - Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 6pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am to 3pm.
We’re proud to offer;
- An attractive salary of between £25,000 and £28,000, depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Loyalty days for length of service
- Day off for your birthday!
- Incentivised uncapped commission and performance bonuses!
- Company socials
- That all important pension scheme to save for your retirement
- ARLA/Propertymark qualifications funded by us! (Subject to T&C’s)
- Modern offices, technology and refreshment facilities
- Health assured app for all your wellbeing needs
The primary focus of the role is to oversee all new tenancies from the point of a tenant reserving a property right through to moving in day. You will need to be a highly organised and meticulous individual who is able to deliver an exceptional level of customer service to our valued clients.
As well as overseeing the administration process for all new tenancies and coordinating key stakeholders in the process, the role also entails a range of other office duties and customer focused tasks, to include:
- Greeting and directing customers and suppliers
- Registering prospective tenants and booking viewings
- Taking and servicing a wide range of telephone calls
- Providing support to the lettings team as required
This is an interesting, varied and challenging role that is perfect for those who enjoy being in a fast paced environment. Impeccable presentation and great people skills are essential. You'll also need to have great organisational skills and are able to communicate with both customers and colleagues effectively.
Previous experience is preferred for this role, however candidates without industry experience will be considered.
Brand Vaughan is an independent, award winning estate agency covering the Brighton & Hove area specialising in residential sales and lettings. Considered as the most forward thinking and customer focused estate agency in the region, Brand Vaughan’s professional and dedicated team brings sellers and buyers together in a mutually beneficial way. Its innovative approach has achieved enviable results as Brighton & Hove’s top selling and letting offices in recent years as well as being a Sunday Times Gold & Rightmove winning agency on numerous occasions.